- Ever get a solid craving for dumplings? If you’re living in DC, DCist has you covered! Here are the best places to get dumplings in the DC area!
- Pedicabs are offering free rides along H St. this Saturday in DC!
- This Wedding Welcome Bag is tailored for Maryland, but it would be easy to apply the concept to any state or local area!
- This farmer’s market themed wedding and brunch has some great pops of color.
- Check out this list of wedding music that “doesn’t suck.”
- This safari wedding in South Africa is amazing!
There’s nothing like a cold Pina Colada on a hot summer day! Enjoy!
Who doesn’t love Ellen and a great marriage proposal? We sure do!
There are countless things to consider when planning a wedding, but perhaps one of the most important has to do with the reception. Your wedding reception influences the feel of your wedding!
These types of receptions can be great for morning people or can be held the day after the wedding.
This type of reception is the perfect middle man if you’re looking to have a day reception without holding the ceremony too early in the morning.
These types of receptions aren’t as formal as a traditional wedding reception because it doesn’t require a full sit down meal and allows guests to meander around your venue with ease.
- Cake + Punch
AKA a champagne and cake reception. This reception is very similar to a cocktail reception however it only features sweets and usually takes place later in the evening.
- Full Meal
Full meal receptions can be served in a variety of ways including sit-down, buffet, and family style.
This style of reception is budget friendly and great if you have a close knit group of guests.